For nature lovers, the popular rock formation located on the rocky coast of Burgos, Ilocos Norte is a must see tourist attraction in Luzon. It is famous for its creamy white and streamlined limestone formations, which have been sculpted by different oceanic and weather forces. For photographers, it is a great place to take pictures and test your skills.
Kapurpurawan Rock Formation Pictures
When going there don’t forget to bring the following:
- An umbrella or a hat that will protect one’s skin from the sun
- Bottled water because Kapurpurawan requires a long walk
- Sunblock to protect your body and face
- Rubber shoes or any comfortable footwear since you will walk on rocks
- Shades to protect your eyes from the heat